It takes just a few minutes to get an offer for the money that you need and there is no obligation. Why not get started now? First, how much do you need to borrow?
What To Expect
You will fill out a short quote form online. The form will include things like your name, address and employment information. Once complete, we will send your request to our long list of lenders.
If approved, you will be directed to the lenders website so that you can complete the process. Be sure to read the loan terms and conditions and make sure that you fully understand them. If you agree to your terms, you can accept the loan and have money in your account as soon as the next business day. It could not be easier.
Why Seattle Cash Services
That’s easy. Because we are not a direct lender, we make it easy for you to get an offer for online payday loans in Seattle or even online installment loans. Fill out just one online quote form and your information will be sent to a large group of online lenders. With more lenders, you get more chances of getting an approval, even if you have been denied before.
If approved, you will be sent to the website of the one lender that is making you an offer. You can then review the offer and, if you like it, you can accept the loan online. Then your lender will send money directly to your bank account, as soon as the next day.
Payday Loans In Seattle
Online payday loans in Seattle are what most people use to get quick access to emergency funds. These loans are easy to qualify for and they fund quickly. It is just about the closest thing to instant cash. You can have a loan decision in just minutes and the money will be deposited to your bank account as early as the next business day. To qualify for one of these loans, you will need a job, a checking account and a social security number.
These loans are not designed for long term financial solutions. They are designed to give you the cash you need to meet short term obligations. These loans have short terms and have high effective annual percentage rates. Consumers should use them for emergency situations only.
About Personal Loans
With personal loans in Seattle, you get much more time to pay the loan back and you can get more money. This makes it a better choice if you need time to get your finances in order.
In addition, if your credit is better, you may get a much better rate from a personal loan than you would with a payday loan. Find out yourself by getting a quote with the form above.
Fast Cash Loan Facts
Payday loan rules vary from state to state. Here are the rules that affect you here in Seattle.
- Online payday loans are limited to $700 or up to 30% of your gross (before taxes) income. Whichever amount is less is the one that applies.
- You are limited to taking out eight payday loans in any 12 month period.
- When you take out one of these loans, your information will be entered into a Washington state database. This ensures that other lenders can access your information so that everyone remains compliant.
- If you are unable to repay your loan, you may request an installment plan with no additional fees.
- If you are currently on an installment plan, you can not receive another payday loan.
- Lenders are forbidden to harass or intimidate you to collect a debt. They are of course allowed to contact you but not in a harassing manner. You can file a complaint if you feel that you are being harassed.
Your Rights In Seattle
- You have the right to change your mind about a loan within one day of agreeing to it.
- You have the right to know all costs associated with the loan before you sign your contract.
- A lender can not threaten to prosecute you criminally to collect a debt.
- A lender can not allow you to obtain a new payday loan in order to pay back an existing one.
- A lender must disclose the cost of credit including the cost of the loan and the APR (annual percentage rate).
Before Taking An Installment Or Payday Loan
- Consider contacting creditors to see if you can delay payment of bills or defer them to a later date. Car payments, for example, can often be pushed back to the end of the loan term if you are current.
- See if family members or friends can help you with a small cash loan. It may be embarrassing but it is better than paying high loan fees.
- Figure out exactly what you need to get by. Borrow only what you need to avoid excessive fees and interest.
- Note when the payment date is. Be sure that you will be able to repay the loan by this date before accepting it.
- Establish a budget that allows you to repay the loan. Funds will obviously be tighter during your ext pay period so write up a budget that cuts out non essential expenses. Eliminate things like cable and satellite that you can do with out. Many services like this will allow you to put your account on hold, even if you are under contract.
What You Need To Know About Seattle Payday Loans
- You can qualify with bad credit.
This is not traditional funding and as long as you have not recently defaulted on another payday loan, you should be able to qualify, even with bad credit.
- These are short term cash loans.
Most cash advances are for 7 to 14 days. Make sure that you will be able to pay back the loan at the end of your term.
- Payday loans have high fees.
You are charged a set fee per $100 that you borrow. If you calculate this out to get an actual APR, you might find that you are paying 400% interest or more. Only borrow what you need to get you by until your next paycheck. Learn more about payday loans online by reading this short article.
- Many people will extend or refinance their payday loan.
Many people will find that they can not pay back the loan at the end of their term. They must then refinance the loan and are charged more fees. Only borrow what you know you can pay back and never take out more than one loan at a time.
Seattle Emergency Loans
When an emergency happens, a payday or cash advance loan might be just the thing. They have a number of benefits in that they do not take a long time to apply for and they fund as soon as the next business day. They are also easier to qualify for than other loan types and many lenders do not even pull a traditional credit report from the major 3 credit bureaus. When an emergency happens, you do not have time to waste. Use your money to pay for emergency vehicle repairs, medical expenses or other urgent financial needs.
These types of loans should not be used frivolously. They are meant for emergencies only and should only be taken out if you have no other source of money. They come with fees and are meant to be paid back within only a few weeks in most cases. This means that a large chunk of your next paycheck will go to paying back the loan. Make sure that you will be able to repay the loan and still meet your other financial obligations. If you can not, you should not use a payday loan.
Even if you have bad credit, you can still get payday loans in Seattle. Our network of lenders looks at other things besides the standard 3 bureau credit report. You only need to have a few things in order for a chance to qualify. First, you need a source of income. This does not necessarily mean a job, just some sort of regular money that shows you have the ability to repay the loan. Next, you need a checking account in good standing. This is where your lender will deposit your money and then get the repayment. Finally, you should have a good phone number. This could be a land line or a cell phone. That is it. Have those three things and you are well on your way, even with bad credit.
Bad Credit Loan Rates
You should be aware that loan rates will be high with these types of loans. Looking at it from a lender perspective, these loans carry with them a rather high risk. To account for the risk, they charge high fees. When you take the high fees and combine it with the short loan terms, you get very high effective interest rates with percentages well into the 100’s. You should always consider the fees involved with a payday loan before agreeing to one. If you have alternative means of getting the money that you need, you might be well served to pursue them.